Monday, July 22, 2013
Mo's Digital Pencil:Turquoise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missing Mr. Rogers
Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...
-
Ho ho ho! Are you ready for the winter holidays? If not, you will be soon! That's right...it's time for Sassy Cheryl's WINTER ...
-
ONCE UPON A STAR This week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is to use ribbons and/or bows. I went ultra simple this week---b...
.jpg)
.jpg)

Wonderful cards...I love both of these...Hugz, joann
ReplyDeleteLove both your cards. Love the details. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamp.
ReplyDeleteHugz
Kim
Congratulations to you! I am loving these images and how you used them. Fab coloring.
ReplyDeleteHey there Miz Ann!! I love these both!! Absolutely adorable...and your coloring and design work are stunning!! So delighted that you could join us at Mo's! Hugs. Pat
ReplyDeleteGreat cards - hard to get much cuter than Mo (except of course, for Sassy Cheryl - LOL). You did a wonderful job on these. Hugz!
ReplyDelete