Thursday, September 21, 2017

My Favorite Things-Clean And Simple

My Favorite Things, such a perfect name, because, yes, they are among my favorite things...

love, love, LOVE 

their stamps and die cuts!

I haven't paid close attention to my email lately. This morning, I actually read the MFT email-a contest that ends, today! Oh, my, should I even bother? I mean, seriously, the entries are many and oh, so fabulous. I do not envy the judges. But, there's no harm in trying, so I spread out my MFT stamps sets (Birdie Brown, you're killing me!) Hmmm, what to use...pigs? dragons? unicorns? yetis? otters? bears? gnomes? hedgehogs? a chef? hedgehogs?...so many choices, all of them just as cute as can be.

Ah, but these little mice-I haven't used them since last fall as I think they are best suited for fall cards. These cuties are small so coloring tends to go faster though I use Copics and love to shade-the bullet nibs come in handy.

The sentiment is embossed. Glossy accents cover the pumpkins.

So, there you have it...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...