Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sassy Cheryls: #160 A Sketch


This week, Mz. Sassy Judy is our hostess over at Sassy Cheryl's.  She has provided us with a terrific sketch!  Just use on of Sassy Cheryl's fabulous images, color it up and pop it in!

This is the sketch.  I really like it :-)

If you follow Sassy Cheryl, you know she has just introduced some rubber stamps.  The above image comes as a digi, and is now available in rubber!  I preordered mine!  As much as I love digs, there is something quite gratifying about using rubber.

I'm trying to finish my cards-yeah, I know...novel concept!  Seriously, in the past, I didn't always finish the inside, just slapped it on a card...but, I've decided to step it up.  This image also came with these cutie patootie birds...how cute are they?!


I hope you will join us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

6 comments:

  1. precious as can be, Ann!! and I LOVE the inside!!! I think I need to go shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Ann. Such a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to cute is this MZ. Ann! Stepping up the inside- way to go! this is awesome!
    It really adds a lot! I love love the sentiment!
    another sweet and perfectly colored creation my friend!
    hugs to ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and cute creation. Perfectly colored. I love little birds inside.
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cheery card Ann, it reminds me that summer is on the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, what a darling card, love all the springtime features and love the bright colors and sweet image colored so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete