I've been away visiting friends and family and celebrating my granddaughter's first birthday, but I'm back just in time for the latest Sassy Cheryl's challenge! Our hostess for this challenge is Judy. She is one amazing gal-an incredible card creator, a woodworker, a cook...she can do it all! With Father's Day just around the corner, she suggested a card for the guys. Well, I chose to do a birthday card-it's for a boy, so it counts, right?!
I LOVE the latest Maddie and Max images-they scream vintage to me, and I love vintage, too! I colored this little guy with Copics, my medium of choice.
Design Team Call:
*** Please read this section VERY CAREFULLY ***
Here are the details you've been waiting for...
Sassy Cheryl's DT Requirements:
- Must LOVE Sassy Cheryl images!
- Must be a positive role model and team player.
- Must agree to promote Sassy Cheryl's images to fellow bloggers/crafters.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must submit one DT project weekly.
- Must post weekly DT projects on your blog with links to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and online store.
- Must comment on assigned weekly Sassy Cheryl's Challenge entries.
- Must enter at least one of your Sassy Cheryl cards/projects into a minimum of one other challenge each month.
- Must commit to 3 months on Sassy Cheryl's DT (July 1st - Sept. 30th term).
- Must be willing to HAVE FUN!
As a DT member, you will ...
- ...receive a monthly store credit at Sassy Cheryl's online store.
- ... proudly display "Sassy Cheryl DT" banner on your blog.
- ...get to hang out with one of the most talented...and certainly "sassiest"... group of ladies in blogland!
Then here's what you need to do...
- Enter this week's Sassy Cheryl's Challenge
- Enter NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGE!
- Add the letters DT to your name in Mr. Linky for each week's challenge.
Questions? Please email Pat at email@example.com
Other challenges I plan to enter:
- *NEW*Kreativeinkauf-challenge - M, P15, E3 - Anything that flies
- Ladybug Crafts - M, P1, 3E - For the men in your life
- Cards For Men - 2W, must be masculine - (1st week) Boys will be Boys
- Get Inky! - 2W, 3E - (1st week) For Boys and/or Men
Baby B is one!