Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge "Punches and/or Dies"



This week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is to use those punches and/or dies...come on now, you know you have them!  I love them, but sometimes I'm just too stinking lazy to use them-sad, sad, SAD!  This week, I may have gone overboard!  I used four different dies on this card.  

First, however, I hope you'll take a good look at this fabulous snowman.  What a perfect name for this happy guy juggling the word "joy".  He's one of Sassy Cheryl's newest creations.  She's getting us ready for the Christmas/winter season with bunches of mighty cute images!  I colored this little fellow with Copics-I honestly don't know why I bother to mention this little fact any more because if you've visited here more than once, you know that's my medium of choice!  I hope to brush up on my pencil skills this week.  Don't hold your breath, though.  I LOVE my Copics!  After I colored him, I cut him out-it's therapy!  He needed a little sparkle and shine to go with his personality and his snow encrusted body, so I got out the Stickles

And, then, the card and those dies---too much?!  The bottom is a new one by Marianne Designs.  I am very fond of this one-in fact, I have an extensive M.D. die wish list...sigh!  The snow flake and the tree are by either Memory Box or Poppy---sorry I'm not sure which.  For the longest time, I assumed they were one company as they appeared around the same time and their dies are so similar.  The banner and it's stamp are also Marianne designs.  After all was said and done, I didn't like the tree and wanted to peel it off-ah, no...not without destroying the base!

If you hopped with us last week, be sure to see if you are the lucky winner.  Regardless of what you did last week, this week is a brand new opportunity to show US what you can do with a Sassy Cheryl's image and your dies/punches!  You cannot win if you do not enter!

Other challenges I plan to enter:

Crafting When We Can - 2W, 2E, C5 - Challenge #55 (1st week) Make it Sparkle.
One Stitch At A Time - W, SIO -Challenge #185 Winter Wonderland.
Robyn`s Fetish - W -CHALLENGE # 181-Square Cards Only



5 comments:

  1. cute,cute,cute!!! love the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet Ann. I adore the colors and I can see why you like the vine die. It is sooo pretty. Hey girl I love the sparkly hi-lights on the snowman. Perfect. Hugs and good luck with the pencil practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann!! I love everything about this creation! Fabulous image (of course!) and your coloring is beautiful!! What fun papers and great punches/dies!! Hope you're having a fun fun time this week...I am pea green with envy! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really joyful card Ann. Love sign, all die cuts and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been mia on my commenting! I missed this adorable Sassy snow guy!
    Awesome in every way!
    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...