Monday, August 21, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #215: Orange and Purple

The current challenge at one of my favorite stamp companies, Art Impressions, is to use Orange and Purple in a creation. While you do not need to use one of their images, well, why wouldn't you?! It needn't be a Halloween card, either.

These two oldie goodies just entered the house. They've been on my wish-list for a while. The recent sale at Art Impressions was just too good to be true so I scooped them up. These characters make me smile.


I stamped these marvelous characters using My Sweet Petunia stamp positioned and Momento ink, then colored the images with my Copics. Next, I fussy cut the images. The background was created with Ranger Distress Oxides. This gal begs for bling, so naturally, I added some rhinestones. Despite having positioned the sentiment, I'm not really thrilled with the placement but I decided to accept it because perfection may never happen in this crafty space!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...