Sunday, September 17, 2017

Gerda Steiner Designs and Distress Oxides

I have this friend-she's very creative, loves to stamp and design cards and lives right across the street. It's a match made in heaven, right? She teaches a card class-it's much like a Stampin Up event, but it occurs bi-weekly. In addition, she uses a variety of mediums and images from a wide variety of artists. These classes are great fun and as much a social event as a learning experience. Though I am a seasoned cardmaker, I often learn something new and am encouraged to try new techniques. None of those creations will appear in my blog-if she had one, they would appear there!

When Ranger introduced the Distress Oxides, she rushed to preorder them. I wasn't sold-why do I need more ink? Besides, I'm a Copic girl-everything Copics! She convinced me-this is the downside to this relationship! At a time of life when I have far less disposable income, I do not need encouragement to spend those more limited $$$! Ah, but I do it...

I love these Distress Oxides. Admittedly, I need to branch out and find different ways to incorporate them in my cards. Thus far, I use them for pretty much the same thing-pretty backgrounds!



Gerda Steiner Designs







No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...