Saturday, September 23, 2017

Art Impressions-Spring Chicken Set



AI Clean and Simple. 
While I do appreciate a fussy card, my style tends to be "Clean and Simple". I was so glad when someone coined that phrase because it seemed so many of the cards I was looking at were very ornate. I do love them, but they just aren't really me.

Mine felt plain and simple as in ordinary and stupid. I prefer to think of them as Clean and Simple meaning streamlined and not too tough to duplicate! What I really love to do is color. The card is really secondary for me, but in order to share my colored images and justify the time and money I've spent, I make cards. It's amazing how a simple card can lift someone's spirits.

So, first I bought the goats because, well, I am an old(er) goat. I do not NEED the chickens, right? No, seriously, I do NOT need any of these images, but once the seed is planted...
UGH! I mean, how great are these girls?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...