Monday, February 4, 2013

A Day For Daisies

I'm a big fan of ADFD designs and have amassed quite a large collection.  that doesn't seem to keep me from wanting and ultimately acquiring more!  Recently, I saw these images of mothers with their children and knew I'd wind up getting some.  Isn't it amazing how some well placed lines can totally convey a feeling?

I have five children, three of them daughters, all of them now grown.  The memories of the tender moments of their childhood move me to tears of pure joy.  Now, mind you, we had those really unpleasant "moments" (seriously, I think in some cases, YEARS!) of adolescence, but now that they are grown, I remember those with humor and a wash of relief that we ALL survived them!


Here we are---the brunette and very blond, my twins, and then my eldest daughter---the girls are truly this beautiful.  I only wish this were an accurate representation of me, but it'll have to do :-)

My young niece is the mother of three munchkins-her eldest a girl, then a little girl and finally a baby boy.  So, when I saw this image, I had to get it and color it up for her!  Perfect!


and finally, the series...I had the Copics collected, the Basic Gray pad in hand, so "I went to town!"


Challenges I plan to enter:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (twist: Love) 
Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Valentines (ends 16th Feb) 



4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous cards and the images are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image used...great coloring. Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I can understand how you feel when you were remembering moments with your children. I have a 7 year old boy and even at this time, I am remembering those days when he was much younger and it move me to tears all the time. Thanks for playing at our neighborhood, 613 Avenue Create! God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...