Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's #167 Stitching



Sassy Judy is our hostess for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week, and she wants us to stitch! 

I've been busy working on a bunting for my granddaughter's first birthday---I had some scraps, and here they are!  I used a number of dies as I wanted to use my Fiskar's Fuse (my DH gave it to me for my birthday/Mother's Day& anniversary-yup, he's getting a lot of mileage out of this gift!)  I really do like it-cuts and embosses in one pass :-)  I stitched the outside edge of the card, inside the flowered die cut and even stitched the grass.

BIG NEWS...

This hasn't happened for a while...
Sassy Cheryl's is looking to add a few new "Sassy" designers to our talented Design Team! 
More information will be coming soon! So stay tuned!!  


Some other challenges I plan to enter with this card:
Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes 
Eclectic Ellapu - 2E - Anything Goes




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ann! What a great news!! New designers! .o)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, what a gorgeous card. Love all the papers and what you've created with your Fuse and the die-cuts. Now I can't wait to see the birthday bunting, and have to say that I think this would make a great birthday card.

    You and Cec, hold the laughing down. It's keeping me awake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way she's almost ONE already!!!
    awww, this is just darling, Ann!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious, Ann! Lovely design and cheerful color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, sweet Ann!! I can't believe your grandbaby is going to be a year already! Time is flying by!! Congrats to the proud parents and grandparents!! Your card is just precious! I love this little SC image...and your coloring is beautiful!! And, oh oh oh...what fun papers...so many cool colors and designs!! I'm not familiar with a Fiskars Fuse...but you can bet I'll be checking it out...and telling my hubby that it's all your fault! hehehe! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! look at you- miss I have a new toy girl! what fun! hubby gets kudos for this fun gift for sure!
    I love these bright, fun colors! your coloring rocks too!
    Everything came together perfectly-as always:)
    Hugs to ya!

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...