Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge: #168 A Step Card




All righty, now--- this week's challenge is a STEP CARD!  I am fortunate enough to have a Cameo Silhouette-LOVE IT!  A step card isn't really a challenge with a Cameo-just set it up, and this little lovely cuts it out :-)  

When Sassy Cheryl came out with her rubber stamps, I thought, "I HAVE to have these!"...and, now, I do.  Sassy Cheryl's rubber stamps are not only deeply etched but beautifully packaged.  I used all of the stamps in the set on this step card.  The images are all colored with Copics (truly, the only medium I use with regularity!)

I do hope you will join us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

Oh, and look for news regarding a design team opportunity with Sassy Cheryl's!  It's SUPER fun team with some remarkably talented ladies (and me, your pretty average card maker!)


7 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, this is beautiful. Love the papers, but what I really love is your coloring. I wish I'd been there to spend the week with you and Cec.

    When I saw what the challenge was, my first thought was thank goodness I have the Cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Challenge Ann! But I don't have Cameo! I should improvise something. .o)
    Your card is gorgeous!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set too! Makes a perfect step card scene. Beautifull coloring and DP too. Bet you and Cec had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann... thanks for such a FUN challenge!! I totally LOVE your card and your coloring is WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh nooooooooooooo! You have a Cameo too???! I'm starting to feel pretty outnumbered here...wonder if I should get one...nahhhh! I could never figure it out 'cuz I'm sure it requires direction-reading...and we know I don't DO that! LOL!! Thanks so much, Ann, for "pushing" me to make a step card! It really WAS a challenge...but now I can say I've made one! yay! Yours, of course, is amazing!! I agree with you...SC stamps are fabulous!! Gorgeous coloring, hunny bun!! Your card just makes me smile all over my face!! And...for the record...you're sooooo not "pretty average" sugar!! You're pretty fabulous dahhhhhling! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! now that's funny miss Ann- pretty average card maker.. you are a designer extraordinaire my sweet friend! you gave us all wonderful inspiration with your adorable step card, and really got our creative juices flowing.
    This is such a fun challenge- thanks bunches!
    love your coloring as always and that cute ole chunky blue birdie is the icing on the cake, as they say!
    I love it!
    gentle hugs to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Ann and I never think to use my cameo to make a card base, great idea and one I must try :)

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...