Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Sassy Cheryl knows we are all mighty busy this time of year so for the next two weeks, the challenge is to post your favorite Sassy Cheryl creation from 2013.  Not much of a challenge, you say-hah!  I beg to differ.  It took me quite a while to decide on a card to post here.  

For one thing, I don't always like my own creations---they just never look good to me even a few weeks out.  For another, I had a chance to see what the other DT members were posting---
oh, my goodness.  This is worth a blog hop, people!
It's mighty hard not to compare, isn't it?  

When I did scroll through a bunch of my cards, I actually did like some of them---but a favorite?!  Now, folks, I am a mother of five and a former school teacher.  I learned a loooonnnggg time ago, not to play favorites.  I kept coming back to this one.  It's RED-red makes me happy.  The inside is finished and equally as important as the outside.  True confession here, I don't always finish the inside of my cards-in fact, they are usually blank until I get ready to send them.

So, friends, go through your creations and find your fave Sassy creation from 2013!

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, as I do, may you have a blessed Christmas season.  I am so looking forward to being with our children and our precious grand daughter.  I couldn't ask for a better gift than to spend time with the ones I love!

A glimpse from last Christmas---my, how she's grown!


...and then there is Mimsy.  The tongue IS hers and no, it never goes in her mouth.  


...and this was Santa cruising down the street on Christmas eve.  
We watched from my daughter and son-in-law's front porch!


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!



4 comments:

  1. Ann what a fabulous choice. I really love this card. I love the layout and how the image carries from the front to the inside. I love decorating the inside and I feel a card is just not full done. Thanks for sharing this one, it's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this card. I love it so much.
    Your grand daughter is so sweet.
    Merry Christmas,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Well executed, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and creative card you made! =)
    Wonderful photos of your family!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...