Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge # 195 Ribbons and/or Bows



This week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is to use ribbons and/or bows.  I went ultra simple this week---but I made a few.  I love this Santa-he's relatively new over at the Sassy Cheryl's Store.  I have a pack of these kraft paper cards and thought I'd use them!  I simply added ribbon-Christmas ribbon, and there you have it!

Then, I made a few more.  This one works for the challenge, too, and she's one of my all time favorites-a Sassy classic that is just too darn cute!



Now, these have nothing to do with this challenge, but I was on a roll and they are all Sassy Cheryl images, all for dear friends this Christmas season...






I told you I liked this fellow!



And, another classic-also among my most favorite!

See, they don't have to be fancy or fussy-don't get me wrong, I do love fancy and fussy.  there is a place for simple and sweet, too, especially when you're trying to make many cards!  I suppose I could have made this little card making marathon even more productive had I made several the same, but I'm easily bored...what can I say?!

Hoping you and yours are well and warm!  Winter has arrived.  We had our first snow-a confectioner's sugar dusting that I was told was mighty slippery earlier in the day.  The weather folks tell us some serious stuff is on it's way!  Hunker down and color!

Other challenges I plan to enter:
CAS on Sunday - 2W, 1E, CAS only - (2nd week) Challenge #23 Christmas
Creative Inspirations Paint - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Inspired by: MerryChristmas
Robyn`s Fetish - W -CHALLENGE # 189 - Must have a bow.
That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - (1st week) Christmas.
Totally Gorjuss - W  #213 Anything with Santa Goes




15 comments:

  1. Good Lord, woman. You did more than make a few. These are ALL stunning! Love 'em.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, what a bunch of adorable cards, all wonderful and they are awesome with just the amount of embellishments you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, what a bunch of adorable cards, all wonderful and they are awesome with just the amount of embellishments you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have certainly been very busy, gorgeous cards, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab collection of cards ,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards...all of them! Thanks for playing along with us at Clean and Simple on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Ann, I love your Santas. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our challenge……You do such a great job on your cards. …… Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week…………Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Sunday & good luck in the draw!!!!

    SOMA
    (Robyn's Fetish DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers. Talk about an over achiever. Fantastic cards and they don't look simple and easy at all. I really really like Santa's Winking Star. It is beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa...look at you! just cranking out these cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Ann here are a bunch of cards. Great collection! :) Love them all. And love ribbons.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ann, these are all so great! Wow! Love them all and they are precious and sooooo cute! I love that you did so many! Great way to knock out some great Christmas cards. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, really beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!!! Gorgeous collection of cards. I love the look of kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think my post was eaten by blogger...LOL!

    I said, I think these are all wonderful. What a beautiful collection of festive cards! I love the look of kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...