Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #194 Anything Goes



Good morning, friends...I'm LATE posting my "Anything Goes" card for Sassy Cheryl's...a combination of my being out of practice, a slipping memory, and a little personal sadness.  BUT these little gals will lighten any bodies mood!  Now, I tried to link y'all up with the exact images at Sassy Cheryl's shop but my Internet is moving like molasses on a cold winter day!  I've used Charlie and Sally---these two are printed out oh, so much smaller than my preference-I like 'em BIG, but in order to have them work with these Memory Box dies...well, you've got the picture!  Because they are so small, the coloring tends to be a little lack luster-hard to do much shading on such tiny little images.

For your viewing pleasure (tee hee), I accompanied the card with two vintage Christmas elves I found while digging through years of ancient ornaments from my parent's attic.  I remember these little guys perched on a mantle when I was a child-so, yeah, way old!

Do join the Sassy gals this year and show us you Anything Goes creation---just be sure to use a Sassy Cheryl's image and have some fun!

Other challenges I plan to enter:
Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (2nd week) Clean And Simple
Cutie Pie Challenge - 2W, must be "cute" - (2nd week) CUTE SCENES AND BACKGROUNDS
Paper Playtime - 2W, F - (2nd week) Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - W, E3, C10 - Christmas is coming

RIP sweet Abby-for nearly 18 years you warmed our hearts and our laps!

10 comments:

  1. lol....no offence but that really make me laugh what a sweet card.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card and cute pine cone decorations too!

    Aww, so sorry about sweet Abby! What a pretty kitty, she had a good life with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Ann. Love small images and Christmas elves are so cute!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockin card there GF. I love both of these tiny little angels. I agree, it is difficult to do shading with the small images. But you succeeded and the scene makes a perfect Christmas card.

    RIP Sweet Abby. Hugs Honey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann...what a fun card! I love these two little "angels"...and what a fun scene you've created!! Oh...and I'm so sorry to hear about your little Abby. Hang in there, darlin'! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun card and the pine cones are so cute. Sorry to hear about Abby xxx
    Thank you for joining us over at TTPH. From Sian TTPH DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card with your perfect duo. I know you are going to miss your fur baby, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing at Through the Purple Haze, so sorry to hear about Abby, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you paired these images Ann! It's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great scene! I think I'm in love with that staircase die!

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...