Sunday, January 19, 2014

HaPpY BiRthDay x 2= JOY!


Happy Birthday!  


EAT CAKE GRAPHICS


My youngest, my double dividend, the dynamic duo celebrate their birthday today!  They are my babies though they haven't been babies for quite some time, now!
Kate & Rachel
circa 1985-it wasn't that long ago.  Okay, it was---but, no, it can't be because then I'd be old, 
and I'm not old.  Really, I'm not!

Rachel & Kate
1987-their second birthday.  Can you tell which one is this cutie patootie's Momma?

So, while I had the paper, the Copics, and the stamps out, I decided to get inky and turn out a few more...  I love Eat Cake Graphic stamps.  They tell a story.  

I just placed an order the other day-no, I didn't need them---well, I kind of did.  I got an email saying they were having an anniversary sale, just what I needed!  I spend entirely too much time looking at these images and have quite a wish list so I checked off a few from my list!

In the meantime, I was inspired to pull out some of the stamps I do own...

Webster's Tilting His Head & Farley's a Big Dog


Eloise with her handbag
Sentiment from Eat Cake Graphics, too!

Challenges I plan to enter:
Challenges 4 Everybody - M, 3E - (3rd  Week) Challenge #37 Anything Goes.
Sentimental Sundays - W, must include a Sentiment - Challenge #190 More than 3 Layers.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these pictures are adorable. Those girls of your have the prettiest blue eyes and those smiles. You are such a lucky Momma for sure. I guess Kate is the Momma. Am I right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous cards..Your girls are adorable. Thank you for joining us here at Sentimental Sunday..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete

Missing Mr. Rogers

Missing Mr. Rogers Witten thoughtfully and with love, by Ann English 3-03-2019 There are three ways to ultimate success. The fi...